Thursday 20 March 2014

Pedro Almovodar

Hello my followers,

I have to admit that It was just not until its hit with "Women of the verge of a nervous breakdown" when I got hooked up with his cinematographic language, as I have not been aware of his cinema. After that, each movie (previous and futures) I follow it like the Bible. He was my only interest in cinema and the reason I bought "Fotogramas", every month to follow his, so much expecting, next projects. 
He is my favourite director and I do follow all his movies as the greatest that Spanish cinema has ever produced. 

Hola seguidores,

Tengo que admitir que fue con su película "Mujeres al borde de una ataque de nervios" donde su lenguaje cinematográfico que hipnotizo, pues no conocía sus anteriores trabajos. Después de esta película, he seguido todas (anteriores y futuras) como si fuera mi Biblia. Fue mi mayor interés en cine y la razón por la que empece a comprar la revista "Fotogramas", donde cada mes, seguía sus esperados, nuevos proyectos.
Es mi director favorito por excelencia y todos sus estrenos los sigo como lo mas grande que esta pasando en el cine en nuestro país. 





La mala Educacion/Bad Education

La ley del deseo/Law of Desire

Mujeres al borde de un ataque de nervios/Women on the verge of a nervous Breakdown

No comments:

Post a Comment