Saturday 8 March 2014

Judith Brenner

Hi all.

In 2006 a group of 4 artist contacting me to posse for them. At the beginning they gathered at their respective houses but later on they found a place to draw me as well as other models. Sometimes I have posed with another model.  I have immediately connected with all of them as they were very friendly and very talented. They did not want to go to school, where there will be a tutor telling them what to do and how to do it. They thought they did not learn anything and they have just wanted to practice with different models. 

Judith Brenner was one of them. Since that time I have seem Judith development with her drawings/paintings.  She is one of my favourite artist. I have worked with her as part of a group or one to one sessions since them in a regular basis, being her muse as she calls me. 

http://www.judith-art.co.uk/


Hola a todos.

En el 2006, un grupo de 4 artistas me contactaron para posar para ellos. Al principio nos reuníamos en la casa de alguno de ellos hasta que consiguieron un local donde me dibujaban a la vez que a otros modelos. Alguna vez en parejas. Desde un principio conecte con todos ellos,  pues son muy joviales y muy talentosos. No querían ir a ninguna clase donde alguien les diría lo que tenían que hacer. Ellos mismos decidían sus propios ejercicios para practicar. 

Judith Brenner era uno de ellos. Desde ese momento he visto el desarrollo de su trabajo a través de sus dibujos/pinturas. Ella es una de mis artistas favoritas. He trabajado con ella como parte del grupo o en sesiones individuales, siendo su inspiración como ella dice. 

http://www.judith-art.co.uk/








No comments:

Post a Comment