Saturday 27 September 2014

Grillo Demo

Hello.

Thanks to Topacio Fresh though her Instagram. I saw Grillo Demo's studio in Ibiza. It was a simply photo of his studio but it hooked me to the point of researching about his and his art. Now I have decided to include this artist from Argentina in my blog as his painting/collages move me, although I have seem them in pictures on the Internet. Lets hope I can see them in Madrid at "The Fresh Gallery" this coming months. 

Hola.

Gracias a Topacio Fresh, a traves de su Instagram. Vi una foto del estudio de Grillo Demo. Fue un simple foto de su estudio pero me engancho hasta el punto de empezar a buscar información sobre el y su arte. He decidido incluir a este artista de Argentina en mi blog por que sus pinturas/Collages me emocionan y eso que solo las he visto en Internet. Espero poder verlas en directo en Madrid en "La Fresh Gallery" estos próximos meses. 








No comments:

Post a Comment