Wednesday 24 September 2014

Carlos Berlanga

Hello All.

When I was a teenager, my favourite Spanish band was "Alaska y Dinarama". Carlos Berlanga was one of the three components of the group. I have recently discovered his period as a solo artist. I have to admit that I love his music. But what it really fascinate me is his part of artist as an drawer. Apparently he drew throughout all his live, designing the poster of one of Pedro Almodovar's film "Matador". 

I do include some pictures of drawings where he focused on faces like me. Sometimes I do feel that I do not go anywhere with my drawing but when I see others people drawing of faces, I feel that it is a common subject but at the same time it makes me believe that I am on my way to something. 

Hola a Todos,

Cuando era un quinceañero,  mi group de música favorito era "Alaska y Dinarama". Carlos Berlanga fue uno de los tres componentes del grupo. Hace poco que he descubierto su faceta como cantante solista. Y tengo que admitir que me encanta su música. Pero lo que realmente me fascina es su parte de artista como dibujante. Aparentemente el dibujo durante toda su vida, hizo el diseño de cartel para la película de Pedro Almodovar "Matador".

Incluyo algunos imágenes de dibujos donde el se centra en caras como yo. Algunas veces me siento que no voy para ningún sitio con mi obsesión con las caras pero cuando veo a otros artistas pintarlas, siento que es un sujeto muy común pero a la vez me hace creer que voy por el buen camino. 






No comments:

Post a Comment