Saturday 27 September 2014

Felix D'eon

Hello.

Felix D'eon is without a doubt the best Illustrator according to me, of course. His drawing on their own tell you a gay story and you want to know more and more. 

Once my friend David De Kastelaan told me that my drawings reminded him of Felix's drawings. I felt blessed but I know at the same time that he was very kind to me. They are definitely an inspiration to me. 

Hola 

Felix D'eon es sin ninguna duda el mejor ilustrador según mi opinion, por supuesto. Sus dibujos te cuentan una historia gay que te hace querer saber mas y mas. 

Una vez mi amigo David de Kastelaan, me dijo que mis dibujos le recordaban a los de Felix. Me sentí muy alabado pues ya los conocía, pero se que el fue muy amable con su comentario. Ellos son una inspiracion para mi. 








No comments:

Post a Comment