Sunday 23 February 2014

Gillian Ayres

Hello All.

Gillian Ayres is an English painter. She started using vinyl paint, arranging limited colours in a simple way but her latest oil painting are more exuberant and colourful. 
When I discovered her during my course I was immediately drawn to her work so I went to see the permanent collection at Tate.
Her only inspiration is nature as you can see from pictures attached. She works from her studio in Cornwall.  This is the work that I love the most. 

Hola a todos.

Gillian Ayres es una pintora Inglesa. Empezó a pintar con pintura vinilo, componiendo los limitados colores de una manera simple pero su trabajo posterior en olió es mucho mas exuberante y colorido. 
Cuando la descubrí durante mi course, conecte inmediatamente con su trabajo, así que fui a verlo, a Tate, ya que es parte de la colección permanente. 
Su inspiración llega de observar a la naturaleza, como podeis apreciar en la fotos que adjunto. Trabaja en sus estudio situado en Cornuelles. Es el trabajo que mas me gusta. 












No comments:

Post a Comment