Thursday 4 February 2016

Humphrey Ocean

Hi,

Humphrey Ocean is a British artist that I have discovered by another artist, when I showed her my latest sketching on a break of a session of life modelling.

First time I saw them (a picture on internet) I thought there were made digitally but the portraits share a format, and by using gouache, a kind of thickened watercolour, on paper, Ocean can work very swiftly. None of the portraits took him more than 45 minutes. 

Hola.

Humphrey Ocean es un artista Britanico que he descubierto por una artista, al mostrarle mis Ășltimos dibujos, en un descanso de una session de pintura.

La primera vez que los vi en una imagen en internet pense que habian sido producidos digitalmente pero los retratos comparten formato, y por utilizar gouache, una especia de acuarela mas espesa, Ocean puede trabajar con soltura. 

Ninguno de los dibujos le llevo mas de 45 minutos. 







No comments:

Post a Comment