Wednesday 21 January 2015

Marie Laurencin

Dear All.

During my Holidays in Spain I have discovered, Marie Laurencin, a French Artist who, in spite of being very important during her life as an artist, I did not know anything about her.

The fact that I can find every time on the net something or someone exciting, thrilled me. Her paintings have a bit of female mystery of an era which is not gone, full of colour and life.


Querido todos,

Durante mis vacaciones en España  descubrí a Marie Laurencin, una artista francesa que, a pesar de ser importante durante su vida como artista, yo no conocía nada sobre ella.

El hecho que puedes encontrar algo nuevo o alguien excitante, me emociona!! Sus pinturas encierran algo de misterio femenino de una era que ahora ya no esta, con mucho color y vida.











No comments:

Post a Comment