Friday 15 August 2014

Jordi Molla

Hello All.

For those of you don't know about him, I will tell you this. Such a great actor. First movie "Jamon Jamon" by Bigas Luna with Javier Bardem and Penelope Cruz. then there were more like "I am sorry beauty but Lucas loved me" by Dunia Ayuso with Pepon Nieto. But the most international ones will be "Blow" by Ted Demme with Johnny Deep and Penelope Cruz and "Elizabeth, the Golden Years" with Cate Blanchet by Shekhar Kapur. 

In spite of his career in the performing business, the reason I am including him in my blog is because of his paintings. He is also a painter, a self-taugh one. He started painting as a hobby to fill up those solitude moments while filming in Paris long ago and he has not stopped. 

The pictures I am showing here are related to my work as he paints faces in such strong way which perturbed me but makes me look at them wondering of so many things about them. 

Hola A todos.

Para aquellos que no le conozcan, solo dire que es un gran actor.  Su primera película fue "Jamon, Jamon" de Bigas Luna con Javier Bardem y Penelope Cruz, luego llegaron mas como "Perdona bonita pero Lucas me quería a mi" de Dunia Ayuso con Pepon Nieto.  Pero las mas internacionales en su carrera son "Blow" de Ted Demme con Johnny Deep y Penelope Cruz y "Elizabeth, los anios dorados" con Cate Blanchet de Shekhar Kapur.  

A pesar de su labor como actor la razón que le incluya en mi blog es por que pinta.  El también es un pintor,  instruido por el mismo.  Empezo a pintar para entretenerse en los momentos de soledad cuando filmaba en Paris hace un tiempo y no ha parado desde entonces. 

Los dibujos que muestro están relacionados con mi trabajo de ahora ya que pinta caras de una manera mucho mas fuerte y agresiva que me perturba pero me hace mirarlos mas preguntandome muchas cosas de ellos. 








No comments:

Post a Comment