Monday 26 May 2014

Burgos

Hello All.

I am spending a few weeks here so I have decided to dedicated a chapter of blog to my city. Probably all of you know that Burgos is my home town, a city of the northern part of Spain, between Bilbao and Madrid. It is also on the Camino de Santiago. As a Burgales I can tell you that Burgos is without a doubt one of the most beautiful, quiet and easy cities of Spain. 

It is funny but when I was living here before I have moved to UK I was always dreaming of moving out but now that I am away, I am not thinking of coming back as it is too quiet for me but I do really enjoy the huge variety of events, galleries and walks that the city got to offer, which are a few. 

Hola a todos,

Estoy pasando unas semanas aqui, así que he decido dedicar un capitulo del blog a mi ciudad. Probablemente todos sabréis que Burgos es mi ciudad natal, una ciudad del norte de Espana, entre Bilbao y Madrid. Es también paso del camino de Santiago. Como Burgales os puedo decir que Burgos es sin ninguna duda una de la ciudades mas bellas, tranquilas y comodas de Espana. 

Es gracioso pero cuando vivia en Burgos siempre sone con salir de ella algún día, y ahora que llevo tiempo viviendo en UK, no es que quiera volver a Burgos, pero ahora es cuando realmente disfruto de  la gran variedad de eventos, galerías de arte y paseos por la ciudad, que por cierto tiene unos cuantos. 







No comments:

Post a Comment