Sunday 10 November 2013

Friends/Amigos

Hello All.

When I was living in Spain I did not have many friends but they ones I had, were, very important to me, especially in this part of my life. Still are. 

The same applies now in my time in London, friends's support is very important and needed in what you are doing. So this is my little homage to friendship. Small representation below. 


Hola a Todos.
Cuando vivía en España no tenia muchos amigos pero los que tuve, fueron muy importantes, especialmente en este momento de mi vida. Todavía lo son. 

Lo mismo pasa en mi época en Londres, el apoyo de los amigos es muy importante y necesitado en lo que uno hace. Así que este es mi pequeño homenaje a la amistad. Pequeña demostración debajo. 






Bukki

Dani

Diego

Ernesto
Sara

Alan

No comments:

Post a Comment